Landmine Squat Toss (Side to Side)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Shoulders
1) Use the landmine attachment to anchor a barbell on the floor - load your weight to the other side.
2) Grab the end of the barbell with your right hand and rest it near your shoulder - elbow bent.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Press into your heels and drive up so the legs are extended. Use this momentum to push the bar away from you and catch it on the other side.
4) As you catch, lower back into the squat. Pause for a second and drive upwards to catch on the other side.