- Body weight
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Stand with a wide stance with hands up protecting your face (defence position). Face in the direction where you intend to kick.
1) Lean into your left leg and bring your right foot to meet your left.
2) When your right foot is planted on the ground, lean to your right and kick out with your left leg. Lean in the opposite direction of the kick.
3) Bring your leg back down. Step your right leg away from your left. You should be in a wide stance (starting position).
Note: This is a momentum based exercise. Steps 1 & 2 are done straight after each other.