Sandbag Reverse Lunge (w/ Low Rotation)
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes · Abdominals
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the bag by the top handles and place it on your left side - the end of the sandbag should face forward.
1) Take a step backward with your left leg - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Keep low and twist your body to the other side and swing the sandbag around the front leg. The end of the bag should face forward and will be on your right side - keep the chest up and core tight.
3) Pause for a second and press into your right heel and drive back to the standing position.
4) Repeat on the other side.