Mini Band Press Out (w/ Overhead Reach)
- Mini Resistance Band
1) Stand tall with your chest up and core tight.
2) Wrap the mini band between your thumbs and the outside of your hands. Keep it in place by opening your arms out slightly to get some form of tension.
3) Start with your elbows bent and back. The band should be in front of your chest.
1) Extend your arms in front of you and pause for a second.
2) Now, lift your arms above your head - keep the arms straight. Pause at the top.
3) Lower your arms back down to chest level. They should be extended in front of you.
4) Bend your elbows and bring the band back to the starting position.