Wall Push Up (One Arm)
- Body weight
- Chest · Triceps
1) Stand a foot or 2 in front of a wall and face it.
2) Extend your arms in front of you and lean into the wall - keep a slight bend in your elbows. Your arms should be in front of your chest and shoulder width apart. There should be a straight line between your head, neck, back and legs.
3) Place one arm behind your back.
Note: this is only a slight lean. Adjust your position by stepping your feet towards or further away from the wall.
1) Keep your feet in place as you dip yourself towards the wall - you should feel a stretch around your chest.
2) Pause for a second. Now, 'push up' (as if you're pushing the wall away) back to the starting position. Squeeze your chest here.
Note: you might experience a slight body twist.