View this exercise on Fitain
Wall Squat (w/ Snow Angel)
- Body weight
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes · Shoulders
1) Stand a foot or 2 in front of a wall with your back facing it.
2) Lean into the wall so your back is flat.
3) Lower yourself down until your knees are at right angles.
Note: Adjust your position by moving your legs forward/back or sliding up/down on the wall.
1) Extend your arms and lift them above your head.
2) Press your arms into the wall and lower them in an arc-like motion towards your legs.
3) Pause for a second and reverse the movement back to above your head.