View this exercise on Fitain
Stability Ball Shoulder Raise (W)
- Stability Ball
- Shoulders · Upper Back
1) Place the stability ball on the floor.
2) Lie chest face down on the ball - plant the feet on the floor behind you. The balls of your feet should have contact.
3) Bend your elbows and face your palms up - aim for a straight line between your arms and back. This may cause you to rotate your shoulders up towards the ceiling. Tuck the elbows, keep your neck aligned and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
1) Keeping a straight line between the arms and back, extend your arms out in front of you.
2) Pause when your arms are fully extended - keep a slight bend in your elbows at the endpoint.
3) Retract your arms back to the starting position - squeeze the shoulder blades together.