Stability Ball Dumbbell Press (Close Grip)
- Stability Ball · Dumbbell
1) Lie down on the stability ball and plant your feet on the floor - keep the hips up. Make sure your upper back has full contact with the ball and be fully stable before continuing.
2) Start with the dumbbells in front of your chest. Face your palms inwards and press the dumbbells together (crush grip). Keep the wrists up.
1) Slowly push the weights towards the ceiling. The endpoint should be your arms extended upwards with a slight bend in the elbows.
2) Squeeze your chest at the top. Now, gently lower to the starting position.