View this exercise on Fitain
Mini Band Bent Over Row
- Mini Resistance Band
- Upper Back
1) Stand tall with your chest up and core tight.
2) Hinge forward from the hips, keep the back flat and have a slight bend in the knees.
3) Loop the mini band around your wrists. Keep it in place by opening your arms out slightly to get some form of tension.
1) Slowly pull towards the lower chest and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arm back to the starting position.