Suspension Strap Dancer Pose
- Suspension Trainer
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Attach the Suspension strap to a high anchor point. Extend the length to be long.
2) Give yourself some distance - about a step or 2 in front.
3) Bend one leg and and place the foot inside one of the handles.
4) Reach your arms up and behind you - grab the strap with both hands.
1) Pull the suspension strap upwards to feel the stretch.
2) Hold for the duration of the timer.
Note: Hinge from the hips and lean forward to emphasise the stretch.