Agility Ladder Push Up
- Agility Ladder
1) Lay the agility ladder horizontally on the floor.
2) In the first square, place both hands directly under your chest and go on all fours.
3) Fully extend the legs behind you. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in - you should be in the plank position (hands in the square and legs out)
1) Move your leg and hand to the next square. As you move, lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders. You should feel a stretch in the chest.
2) Once you're low, push up with and bring the other hand and leg in the same square. Think as if you're pushing the ground away. You should be in a plank position in the next square.
Note: This can have a high impact on your wrists so be careful.