Revolved Side Angle Pose
- Body weight
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes · Lower Back
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Get in a wide stance (feet about a foot or two apart) and point the right foot outwards. The heels of both feet should align.
3) Shift the weight to your right leg and bend that knee at a near 90 degree angle - the left leg should be fully extended. If your stance isn't wide enough, adjust your position at this point.
4) Twist your trunk to face the right leg. Hinge from the hips and reach your left arm to the floor - outside the right foot. Lift your left arm up so theirs a straight line between the back leg and right arm.
1) Hold this position until the end of the timer.