Suspension Strap Plyo Lunge
- Suspension Trainer
- Calves · Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be mid length.
2) Extend your arms and lean back slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Take a step back with your right leg - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your left knee is at a 90 degree angle and your right is parallel to the ground. The left knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the right should be hovering above the ground. You should be in a low lunge position.
1) Press into your left foot and jump upwards.
2) Switch leg positions mid jump - bring the right leg in front and the left behind. Land on the balls of your feet. You should be in a lunge position on the other side.