Sandbag Deadlift to Row (One Leg)
- Full Body
1) Stand tall with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. Grab hold of the top handle with a firm overhand grip.
2) Shift the weight to your left leg and raise your right of the floor.
1) Hinge forward from the hips, bend your knees and lower yourself to the floor.
2) Push into your front heel and drive to standing. Follow the momentum and lift the sandbag up to be infront of your chest. Flare your elbows out - this will be an 'upright row' motion. Pause at the top.
3) Now, reverse the movement by lowering the bag towards the floor. Follow the momentum down, bend your knee and hinge from the hips back to the starting position.