BOSU Dome Knee Push Up
- BOSU Ball
1) Start by placing the BOSU dome side up.
2) Start on all fours with your hands on the dome.
3) Extend the legs behind you but keep the knees on the floor. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in - you should be in a knee down plank position.
Note: Lean slightly forward so the core and shoulders are engaged.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Hold for a second and push up to the starting position.
Note: Think as if you're pushing the ground away from you.