Kettlebell Wrist Curl (Reverse Grip)
- Kettlebell · Bench · Deck Step
1) Sit upright on the bench and plant the feet on the floor - chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. Lean forward - aim to have a 45 degree angle and keep a straight line between the head, neck and back.
2) Grab the kettlebells with the palms facing down (overhand grip). Place your forearms on your legs and allow the palms to hang towards the floor - the forearm and knee should have contact.
1) Keep the arms in place and curl your wrist up towards the ceiling.
2) Pause at the top. Now, gently lower the weight back down to the starting position.