View this exercise on Fitain
Foam Roller Shoulder Raise (I)
- Foam Roller
1) Place the foam roller lengthwise on the floor.
2) Lay on it with your back - it should be supporting your spine and neck. Place both hands either side, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor.
3) Engage the core.
1) Lift both arms up and over your head in an arc-like motion. The endpoint should be the arms extended behind your head. If you can, touch the ground with your fingertips - feel the stretch.
2) Reverse the movement back to the starting position.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.