View this exercise on Fitain
Cable Incline Pulldown (Straight Arm)
- Cable Machine · Bench
- Upper Back
1) Start with a high anchor point on one side of the cable machine - load the appropriate weight with the bar attached to the end.
2) Place a bench in front of the anchor (about a foot or 2). Lift the back up so its in an incline position (45 degree angle).
3) Lie on your back and grab the bar with an overhand grip.
1) Keep the arms straight as you pull the bar towards the floor.
2) Pause at the bottom. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.