View this exercise on Fitain
Step Up (Knee Drive)
- Deck Step
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Place the bench/step length-wise on the floor.
2) Start with your left foot on the step.
1) Shift the weight to your left leg and step up on the platform.
2) In one movement, swing your right knee up so you have a right angle in the knee and hip.
3) Pause for a second at the top. Swing your right leg back behind you to the floor. Let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend your left knee to lower yourself down.