View this exercise on Fitain
Suspension Strap Glute Stretch
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be mid length.
2) Extend your arms and lean back slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Hold this position until the end of the timer.