View this exercise on Fitain
Suspension Strap Pistol Squat (w/ Hop)
- Suspension Trainer
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be mid length.
2) Extend your arms and lean back slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Lift your right leg so its raised of the ground.
1) Bend your left knee and keep the right leg straight. The weight should be distributed between your left leg and arms.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into the middle of your foot and jump up to the starting position. Land on the balls of your feet.