Stability Ball Bulgarian Split Squat
- Stability Ball
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Place a stability ball on the floor.
2) Face away from it and take a step or 2 in front.
3) Place your right leg behind you and rest it on the ball. This foot should be in contact with it at all times. You won't move from this position.
4) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
Note: You can rest your rear foot flat or with an elevated heel. A flat foot can make it easier to balance - it's preference.
1) Bend both knees so your left knee is slightly above a 90 degree angle and your right is lower near the ground - the left knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the right should be pointing to the ground.
2) Press into your left heel and drive back to the starting position.