Suspension Strap Clock Press/Pull
- Suspension Trainer
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be a mid length.
2) Grab the handles, extend your arms and lean slightly forward - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
1) Keep upright as you lower your body to the handles. Bend your left elbow and extend your right arm outwards. You're aiming for a straight line between the hands and chest.
2) Pause at the bottom. Now, reverse the movement to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.