View this exercise on Fitain
Dumbbell Snatch Box Jump
- Dumbbell · Plyometric Jump Box · Bench · Deck Step
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Calves · Glutes · Shoulders
1) Start by standing a foot or 2 behind a bench/plyo box/platform. Hold the dumbbell in front of your body - let it hang by your waist.
2) Hinge forward from the hips, bend the knees and push your tailbone back.
1) Push into your heels and jump onto the platform. At the same time, lift the dumbbell above your head. Your arm should be fully extended at the top - pause here.
2) Lower the dumbbell first and step back onto the floor.
3) Reset and repeat.