Dumbbell Poliquin Shoulder Raise
1) Stand tall with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. Grab the dumbbells with palms facing together (neutral grip) by your waist. Keep your elbows tucked into your sides.
1) Lift the weights up - stop when the elbows are at 90 degrees.
2) Keep the bend in your elbows and raise your shoulders outwards (your palms should be facing the floor).
3) Now, extend your arms out in opposite directions - hold in place.
4) Reverse each movement back to the starting position.