Sandbag Glute Bridge (w/ Chop)
- Full Body
1) Lay on your back, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Grab the sandbag by the side handles and place it to your left in line with your head. The right arm will cause it to be in a diagonal. Keep a slight bend in the arms.
3) Press into your heels, engage your glutes and lift your back off the floor. The endpoint should be a straight line between your thighs and torso.
1) Slowly bring the bag up and over to your right hip. You should be going in a diagonal motion across the body. Your right forearm should make contact with the floor.
2) Pause for a second, then reverse the movement to the starting position.