Suspension Strap Sprinter
- Suspension Trainer
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be mid length.
2) Place the strap between your ribs and arms - grab the handle.
3) Have your legs in a lunge position - bend both knees (at 90 degrees) and step your left leg behind. Hinge forward from the hips and keep low.
1) Push of from your right foot and swing forward - drive your left knee up. Once you've reached the top, jump up from your right foot - land on the balls of your feet.
2) Now, follow the momentum and reverse the movement back to the starting position.