BOSU Dome Shoulder Raise (W)
- BOSU Ball
- Shoulders · Upper Back
1) Start by placing the BOSU dome side up.
2) Lie chest face down on the dome - keep the back and chest up.
3) Bend your elbows so they're at 90 degrees. Raise your shoulders outwards and stop when you have a straight line. Your hands should be pointing towards the floor.
1) Keep the bend in your elbows and rotate the shoulders upwards. The palms of your hands should be facing to the floor.
2) Pause for a second and extend the arms in front - you're aiming for a slight bend at the end point.
3) Pause and retract the arms - bend your elbows back to 90 degrees.
4) Rotate the shoulders back down to the floor - fingertips facing down.