Kettlebell Forward Lunge (One Leg)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the weight with a firm overhand grip by your right side.
1) Take a step forward with your left leg - let the heel touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your left knee is at a 90 degree angle and your right is parallel to the ground. The left knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the right should be hovering above the ground.
2) Press into your left heel and return back to the starting position. You should be standing upright at this point.