Sandbag Bear Crawl Pull Through (Side to Side)
- Full Body
1) Place a sandbag to your right side - aim to align it with your lower chest/core.
2) Start on all fours and lift your knees up. Keep the back flat at all times and hands under your shoulders. Your knees should be at right angles with the shins hovering and parallel to the floor.
1) Shift the weight to your right side and grab the sandbag with your left hand. Drag it across the floor to your left side.
2) Keeping low, move to your left - step your left arm and leg out followed by your right side.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.