- Body weight
- Lower Back · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees - feet shoulder-width apart. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Place your hands behind your head - elbows face outwards.
1) Hinge forward from the hips and lower the torso towards the floor. You're aiming for your spine to be near parallel to the ground. You should feel a stretch at the back of your legs.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into your heels and hinge back up to standing.