Step Incline Plank (High/Low)
- Deck Step · Bench
- Full Body
1) Put the bench horizontally on the floor and place your hands on it.
2) Get in the plank position - hands directly under your chest and extend your legs back behind you. You're aiming for a straight line between your neck, back and legs - keep the core tight and tuck the hips in.
1) Shift the weight to your left side and place your right hand on the floor. Now, put your left hand on the floor.
2) Move your right band back onto the platform followed by your left.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.