Sandbag Glute Bridge (Pull Over)
- Full Body
1) Lay on your back, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Grab the sandbag by the side handles and extend your arms towards the ceiling - keep a slight bend in the elbows.
3) Slowly lower the sandbag back and over your head until you touch the floor.
4) Press into your heels, engage your glutes and lift your back off the floor. The endpoint should be a straight line between your thighs and torso.
1) Lift the sandbag up and over your head. At the endpoint, your arms should be around a 45 degree angle. Squeeze your chest here.
2) Pause for a second, then lower the weight back to the starting position (up and over your head).