Sandbag Shoulder Press (Side to Side)
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Grab the sandbag by the side handles.
3) Start with the sandbag resting on one shoulder - elbows facing forward and down. Keep the wrists up - there should be a straight line with the arms and wrists. Don't let them bend backwards.
1) Slowly extend your arms and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) Near the top, go up and over your head and touch the other shoulder.
3) Repeat on the other side.