Suspension Strap Glute Bridge
- Suspension Trainer
- Hamstrings · Glutes · Pelvic Floor
1) Attach the Suspension strap to a high anchor point. Extend the length to be long.
2) Lay flat on the floor and rest your feet in the strap handles. Place your hands either side.
3) Lift your hips up slightly and engage the core.
1) Press into your feet, engage your glutes and slowly thrust your body up. The endpoint should be a straight line between your thighs and torso.
2) Pause for a second, then lower yourself down to the starting position.