Suspension Strap Hamstring Curl
- Suspension Trainer
1) Attach the Suspension strap to a high anchor point. Extend the length to be long.
2) Lay flat on the floor and rest your feet in the strap handles. Place your hands either side.
3) Lift your hips up slightly and engage the core.
1) Curl your legs and bring the straps closer towards your body. The endpoint should be your lower back raised from the floor with your heels still on the ball. Your knees should be bent.
2) Pause for a second - you should be crunching the abs at this point. Slowly extend your legs and push the straps away from you to the starting position.