Decline Plank (Side)
- Deck Step · Plyometric Jump Box · Bench
1) Place the bench behind you.
2) Hinge forward from the hips and plant both hands on the floor (make sure your hands are directly under your shoulders). Put one foot on the bench.
3) Shift the weight to your hands and put your other leg on the bench. You should be in a decline plank position. Lower yourself onto your left forearm (use your right hand to support).
4) From here, twist your body to your right towards the ceiling - this will cause your right arm to come off the floor. Your legs, hips and shoulders should all be aligned.
1) Hold this position until the end of the timer.