Foam Roll Thread the Needle
- Upper Back · Shoulders
1) Place the foam roller length-wise on the floor.
2) Get on all fours so the roller is in between your hands and knees.
1) Push your tailbone back and slightly bring your hands forward.
2) Reach your left arm through the gap between your right arm and thigh - this will cause a slight twist in your trunk. Lower yourself until your left arm is fully flat on the foam roller. You'll feel this in your upper back.
3) Slowly roll back and forth along the muscle.