View this exercise on Fitain
Foam Roller Calf Release (Side to Side)
- Foam Roller
1) Place the foam roller on the floor and sit behind it with your legs extended. Your calves should have contact with the roller. Your glutes and hands should have contact with the floor.
2) Sit tall with your chest up.
1) Find the area of discomfort and hold it in place - apply some pressure.
2) Rotate both feet to the left.
3) Pause for a second, then rotate both feet to the right.
Note: If you discover more discomfort around the area, repeat step 1 (for about 20-30s). You shouldn't feel pain.