Seated Hip External/Internal Rotation
- Plyometric Jump Box · Bench · Deck Step
1) Sit upright on the bench and plant the feet on the floor - chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. Keep your feet shoulder width apart and step your right foot on a towel.
1) Lean forward and push your right calf to the right. You're aiming for the sole of the foot to have contact with the floor at all times. Keep the knee in place so they're still shoulder width apart.
2) Now, grab your calf and pull to your left.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.