Assisted Pistol Squat
- Bench · Deck Step · Plyometric Jump Box
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Place the bench/step to your left.
2) Lean onto the bench with your left hand and slightly bring your left leg of the floor so its hovering. This will cause you to hinge at the hips - keep the back flat.
1) Bend your right knee and keep the left leg straight. The weight should be distributed between your right leg and left arm.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into your heel foot and drive back to the starting position.