Step Plyo Push Up (Deep)
- Deck Step
- Chest · Triceps
1) Place with 2 steps either side of you on the floor.
2) Get in the plank position by going on all fours and fully extend the legs behind you. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground.
2) Once you're low to the floor, push up with enough force to lift your upper body away. Then quickly move your hands to the steps either side.
3) Lower yourself again. Once you're low enough, push up with enough force to lift your upper body away from the step. Quickly move your hands to the floor.