Resistance Band Deadlift (Low Anchored)
- Resistance Bands
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Start by attaching the band to a low anchor point.
2) Still facing the anchor, take a few steps back (about 2/3 metres). You're aiming for some tension in the band.
3) Stand with feet shoulder width apart, chest up and core tight.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.