Pectoral Fly Machine
1) Load the appropriate weight on the machine.
2) Adjust the bars positioning so they're pointing outwards (the lever should be at the top).
3) Sit on the pad facing forward. Extend your arms either side and hold onto the horizontal handles. If you need to adjust the seat's position, the lever should be at the bottom. You're aiming for your legs to be firmly planted on the floor and have a straight back. Their should be a straight line between your hands and chest.
1) In an arc-like motion, pull the bars in front of your body.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze your chest. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.