Plyo Push Up (Legs Down w/ Clap)
- Body weight
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Make your hands wider than shoulder-width apart and have a wide stance with the legs. Keep the core tight, tuck the hips in and aim for a straight line between your head, neck, back and legs.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders. You should feel a stretch in the chest.
2) Now, push the ground away with enough force to make your chest become airborne - keep the legs on the floor.
3) Once airborne, quickly clap your hands together. Brace yourself for the impact by keeping a slight bend in the elbows.
4) Keep the momentum and lower yourself into the start of the push up.