View this exercise on Fitain
Dumbbell Glute Bridge (Leg Up)
- Glutes · Pelvic Floor
1) Lay on your back, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Place the dumbbell on your thighs and hold it in place.
3) Shift the weight to your left leg and extend your right leg up.
1) Press into your heel, engage your glutes and slowly thrust your body up. The endpoint should be a straight line between your thighs and torso.
2) Pause for a second, then lower yourself down to the starting position.