BOSU Deadlift (One Leg)
- Body weight
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Place the BOSU dome side down.
2) Step on the BOSU safely with feet shoulder width apart. Only start once you've gained your balance and feel comfortable.
3) Shift your weight to your left leg and lift your right leg up off the BOSU. Extend it behind you.
1) Hinge from the hips and lower your torso to the floor. You're aiming for a straight line between your extended leg and back. The chest should be parallel to the floor and the left leg should have a slight bend - don't hyper extend.
2) Pause at the bottom when your hands are at shin level.
3) Drive through your heel and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing.