View this exercise on Fitain
BOSU Dome Bird Dog (Hands Down)
- BOSU Ball
- Upper Back · Abdominals · Lower Back
1) Start by placing the BOSU dome side up.
2) Get on all fours with your shins on the dome shoulder width apart - plant the hands on the floor. Try keep the back flat and hands directly under your chest.
1) Raise your right arm and left leg in opposite directions - extend them both.
2) Hold for a second and lower to the starting position (all fours).
3) Raise the left leg and right arm in opposite directions.
4) Hold for a second and lower to the starting position.