BOSU Dome Surrender Squat
- BOSU Ball
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Start by placing the BOSU dome side up.
2) Fully kneel on the BOSU. Both shins should have contact, chest up and core tight. Place your hands behind your head.
1) Lift the right foot up and bring it in front of you.
2) Drive from the right heel and bring your left leg up on the dome.
3) Shift your weight to the left leg and place your shin back down on the dome - you should be half kneeling.
4) Shift the weight on your right leg and place your shin back on the dome to be fully kneeling.
Note: Keep low and balanced throughout the movement.