BOSU Dome Bulgarian Split Squat
- BOSU Ball · Bench · Plyometric Jump Box
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Grab a bench/plyo box and put it on the floor.
2) Place the BOSU dome side up about 2/3 feet away from the platform.
3) Step onto the BOSU and face away from the platform.
4) Shift your weight to your right leg and extend your left leg behind you.
5) Place your left foot on the platform - toes should have contact and raise the heel.
1) Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is pointing to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into the right heel and drive up.
Note: If the right knee tracks over the toe, adjust your position.